Saturday, June 25, 2011

Celebrity Ranch Polo Match :: Temecula, Ca.

Clay :: I love it when we have the opportunity to take photos in a new setting. It's a challenge and makes me fall more in love with photography. And I've always wanted to photograph sports action. There are so many amazing moments that happen so fast, and it's fulfilling when you can capture some of those moments. I had never seen a polo match before and not only was this sports action, but I was able to photograph horses. And for those of you who know me, know that I love animals!

Last weekend I attended the Celebrity Ranch in Temecula. The Ranch has a mission to protect and develop the health, welfare, and education of children. Today they opened their doors and held a polo match for wounded warriors who have fought for our country.

Check out some of the photos!

No comments: